Candi Holdings, Inc. (d/b/a ONUU) as well as its affiliates where applicable (“Company,” “Us” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We want you to understand how we may collect information about you through our website(s). This policy refers to you sometimes as “You,” “Your” or similar for convenience.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from You or that You may provide to Us when You visit the website www.onuu.com, use our applications, or interact with our company (“Website”) as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On the Website/
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between You and Us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications You download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between You and Us.
- When You interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When You purchase or consider purchasing any products or services offered through the Website or an application.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Website is not intended for children under sixteen (16) years of age. No one under age sixteen (16) may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under sixteen (16) years of age. If You are under sixteen (16), do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about Yourself to Us, including Your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name You may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under sixteen (16) without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a child under sixteen (16), please contact Us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see CA privacy rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number (“personal information”);
- That is about You but does not identify You on an individual basis, such as information related to Your finances or related to the sale or administration of insurance; and/or
- About Your internet connection, the equipment You use to access the Website, and usage details.
- Other information you may provide to Us.
We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to Us.
- Automatically as You navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further services, or purchasing or inquiring about products or services. We may also ask You for information when You enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us, and when You report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact Us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research or other purposes.
- Details of transactions You carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of Your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website or other data or information automatically collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, through third party survey applications, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at Your own risk. Although We may limit access to certain pages and You may be able to set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into Your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom You may choose to share Your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that Your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As You navigate through and interact with our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of Your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Website.
- Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about Your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information We collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about Your preferences, allowing Us to customize the Website according to Your individual interests.
- Speed up Your searches.
- Recognize You when You return to the Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may also collect information about You from third parties in some cases. This may include transactional data from service and product providers as well as data related to products or services offered through, or integrated within, the Website. We may also collect data consisting of, or relating to, Your financial records, employment history, medical records, other similar datasets, information from government agencies, or information from credit reporting agencies. Should any of these information sources require We first obtain Your consent to access Your information from them, We will seek Your prior consent.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about You or that You provide to Us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to You.
- To provide You with information, products, or services that You request from Us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it, and if and as appropriate to select and use vendors or contractors with whom We may exchange Your information to fulfill these purposes.
- To provide You with notices about Your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify You about changes to the Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the information.
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
We may also use Your information to contact You about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to You. We may use the information collected from You to enable Us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though We do not disclose Your personal information for these purposes without Your consent, if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to You.
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it. For example, if You make referrals.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information.
- With Your consent, permission or other authorization.
We may also disclose Your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the personal information You provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If You do not want Us to share Your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, You can opt-out by checking the box located on the form on which we collect Your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email with Your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If You do not wish to have Your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, You can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect Your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating Your request to email@example.com. If We have sent You a promotional email, You may send Us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If You do not want Us to use information that We collect or that You provide to Us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, You can opt-out by sending us an email stating Your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have Your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change Your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting Your account profile page. You may also send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us. We cannot delete Your personal information except by also deleting Your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
[California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.]]
Your California Privacy Rights
If You are a California resident, California law may provide You with additional rights regarding our use of Your personal information. To learn more about Your California privacy rights, visit www.onuu.com/CCPANotice. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to protect Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and so We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Candi Holdings, Inc. (d/b/a ONUU)
9901 Brodie Lane, Suite 160 PMB991
Austin, TX 78748